NEW MODA ALTRO 220MM COMING SOON
Samples available from October 2021 | Stock available from early 2022
what is moda altro?
Moda Altro is a premium range of engineered wood flooring which includes all the popular colours, styles and benefits of Moda, but with additional features such as a wider plank, more options in herringbone and an even more sustainable core material.
The Collection has a 15mm engineered construction, with 4mm European Oak wear layer, 11mm Hevea core and Spruce backing. It boasts nine of the same stylish colours and matching stair as Moda, with some now available in both feature and light feature grade oak (including the best-selling Capri), and the re-introduction of Como.
With a trend in demand for wider planks, Moda Altro comes in a beautiful 220mm wide plank, which can add an upscale and modern feel to a home, elevate the aesthetic of an interior and make the space feel bigger than it is. The collection also offers Herringbone in not only Capri, Sorrento and , but Mondello and Verona too.
Developed by , Moda Altro’s new NatureMatte finish replicates the appearance of Moda’s finish, looking raw and untouched like an oil. A Bona®-based finish from Sweden, NatureMatte also provides superior durability and water resistance.
Like Moda, the collection is low VOC, has no added formaldehyde and has a 4mm European Oak wear layer. To circumvent the current global shortage of plywood however, Moda Altro features a Hevea core, which shares the strength and density of oak, but delivers greater dimensional stability.
Why choose moda altro?
Moda Altro, a range of modern and contemporary on-trend products, exudes a brightness that will linger long in the memory. It is sustainably certified and is the perfect solution for those living a ‘green’ lifestyle and seeking a healthy home. In fact, it may just be our most eco-friendly collection yet!
- Beautiful wide European Oak planks (220mm)
- Feature or light feature grade (colour dependent)
- Stylish colours developed from the latest global trends
- Matching herringbone (some colours) and stair nosings for a cohesive look
- Unique NatureMatte finish for a natural look and feel
- Hevea core for improved dimensional stability
- PEFC® certified
- Low VOC, and does not contain any added formaldehyde
- Compatible with most types of underfloor heating
- Can be sanded 2-3 times if needed
- 25 year residential warranty
- 5 year commercial warranty
where can moda altro be used?
Moda Altro can be used on floors, walls and ceilings in both residential and commercial spaces.