A warm, mid-brown European Oak with lighter striations and increased colour variation, Vermeer pairs an enhanced grain with a soft brushed texture in a wide plank.
16 T x 220 W x 1840-2480mm L
Available in the same stunning colours as Artiste Rustic, it’s Artiste Refined’s surface that sets it apart. The feature-grade European Oak surface is brushed ever so slightly to softly accentuate the timbers natural grain and characteristics, creating a more refined look and smoother texture.
Sink into the undeniable elegance of Vermeer, a luxurious brown timber that invites you to slip off your shoes and experience its uniqueness for yourself. Vermeer’s European Oak wear layer has been intensely smoked to darken the wood colour throughout, and increase colour variation.
The 220mm wide planks offer a 4mm thick wear layer with boards between 1840mm and 2480mm in length, making Artiste Refined the perfect natural canvas for contemporary and modern interiors.
Knots and tonal differences are celebrated, so however you use Vermeer in your home, you can rest assured it will be distinctive.
- Code: ARR-VFP
- Dimensions: 16mm T x 220mm W x 1840mm, 2000mm, 2205mm, 2480mm L (mixed length)
- Availability: Custom Order
- Application: Flooring, Walls, Ceilings & more
- Price Indication: $$$$$
- Premium engineered timber product
- 4mm feature grade smoked European Oak wear layer
- Wide range of colour variation within and between boards
- Brushed surface gives texture to the wood grain
- Durable lacquer finish with the appearance of an oil
Sustainably sourced, no added formaldehyde