A fibre-reinforced ultra-fast hardening self-levelling smoothing compound for interior levelling, smoothing and removing differences in thickness from 3 - 10 mm on properly fixed timber substrates and wooden boards, where good resistance to loads and traffic is required.
- Code: MFP
- Availability: Stocked
- Application: For levelling and smoothing most types of surfaces
- Produces a very smooth, easily-workable paste, perfectly self-levelling
- High adhesion to the substrate with rapid setting and drying
- Can be spread in thicknesses from 3 - 10 mm per coat without shrinkage, cracking and crazing
- Develops very high compressive and flexural strength, as well as resistance to indentation and abrasion
At Forté we care about the environment - click here to find out what we are doing to help.