A deep, dark European Oak with no knots, Noir Oak pairs a clear grade with a natural, matte finish.
Plank Dimensions: 10 T x 125 W x 2700mm L
Species: FSC® European Oak
European Oak (FSC certified)
Muuro is an engineered architectural interior panelling product with a real timber top layer, crafted in Spain and designed specifically for wall and ceiling applications.
Evoke a cocoon-like space with the dark and sumptuous tones of Muuro's Noir Oak. Combined with the refined aesthetic of this clear grade wood, Noir Oak captures a dark beauty that is for the daring and bold. Inspired a pigments used in fresco techniques common in Spain, this FSC® certified European Oak product is an object of true beauty for contemporary interiors.
WHAT SETS MUURO APART?
- Long 2.7m lengths ensure no joins are required when laid vertically on walls up to 2.7m high
- Clear grade timber (no knots or cracks) gives a premium clean, contemporary look
- Looks just like solid timber panelling, but has a more stable engineered construction with real timber top layer
- Supplied pre-finished, saving time and money. No guesswork with custom colouring - what you see is what you get
- Uses approx 1/16th of the amount of precious hardwood resource compared to solid wood panelling of equivalent dimensions
- Oak top layer has a higher density than most other popular wall panelling products - less susceptible to damage
- Durable, extra matte Bona lacquer finish is stain-resistant and easy to care for
- Lightweight and easy to install - Unifit X® locking profile ensures quick and easy joining of the planks
- Code: MU-NCP
- Dimensions: 10mm T x 125mm W x 2700mm L
- Availability: Stocked
- Application: Interior walls & ceilings
- Price Indication: $$$$$
- Engineered timber product
- 0.6mm clear grade European Oak veneer
- Brushed surface reveals the natural woodgrain pattern
- Extra matte finish (4-8% gloss)
- Made in Spain. FSC® certified, Greenguard certified, Carb2 compliant