A muted, classic American Walnut with no knots, Umber Walnut pairs a clear grade with a natural, matte finish.
Plank Dimensions: 10 T x 125 W x 2700mm L
Species: FSC® American Walnut
American Walnut (FSC certified)
Muuro is an engineered architectural interior panelling product with a real timber top layer, crafted in Spain and designed specifically for wall and ceiling applications.
With it's unique, luxurious grain pattern and tones from golden through to rich brown, Muuro's Umber Walnut embodies all that is special about the Muuro collection. A luxurious clear grade FSC® certified Walnut top layer and long elegant planks ensures that Umber Walnut will be at home on the walls and ceilings of any modern or contemporary interior.
WHAT SETS MUURO APART?
- Long 2.7m lengths ensure no joins are required when laid vertically on walls up to 2.7m high
- Clear grade timber (no knots or cracks) gives a premium clean, contemporary look
- Looks just like solid timber panelling, but has a more stable engineered construction with real timber top layer
- Supplied pre-finished, saving time and money. No guesswork with custom colouring - what you see is what you get
- Uses only a fraction of the amount of precious hardwood resource compared to solid wood panelling of equivalent dimensions
- Walnut top layer has a higher density than most other popular wall panelling products - less susceptible to damage
- Durable, extra matte Bona lacquer finish is stain-resistant and easy to care for
- Lightweight and easy to install - Unifit X® locking profile ensures quick and easy joining of the planks
- Code: MU-UWCP
- Dimensions: 10mm T x 125mm W x 2700mm L
- Availability: Stocked
- Application: Interior walls & ceilings
- Price Indication: $$$$$
- Engineered timber product
- 0.6mm clear grade Walnut veneer
- Smooth surface
- Extra matte finish (4-8% gloss)
- Made in Spain. FSC® certified, Greenguard certified, Carb2 compliant