NEW LIMITED RUN, LUXURY FLOORING COLLECTION COMING SOON.
Limited stock available - secure yours today.
What is Artefact?
Inspired by objects that have been treasured, preserved and enjoyed for generations, Artefact is our new premium timber flooring collection that sets the standard high for unique timber.
Artefact's high-end reactive stain is carefully applied to each plank, permeating the surface to create a dramatic and sophisticated plethora of natural colours.
Each Artefact plank is vastly different from the other and creates an irreplicable look once laid. Sourced and crafted in Poland, the Artefact collection's colour and grain variation are not to be missed.
The Artefact Collection includes four modern, complex colours (Ammonite, Amulet, Flint and Obsidian) and are available in 220mm wide planks that are 1800-2400mm long and have a thickness of 15mm, which includes a 4mm solid European Oak wear layer. The collection also offers chevron and herringbone patterns with matching stair nosing.
The planks are protected by an incredibly natural-looking lacquer that is matte to the touch and low-VOC.
Why choose Artefact?
- Irreplicable, complex colours
- Wide range of natural variation between boards creating one-of-a-kind floors
- Premium engineered timber sourced and crafted in Poland
- Dramatic wide and long planks
- Available in a variety of patterns and shapes
- 4mm rustic grade wear layer with unique reactive stain
- Incredibly natural looking, low VOC lacquer
- 25 year residential warranty
- 5 year commercial warranty
Where can Artefact be used?
Artefact can be used on floors, walls and ceilings in both residential and commercial spaces.