Check here for all the finer details about our products, samples and business
ARE ALL OF YOUR PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ALL OF THE TIME?
To help you understand which products we stock, we have included information on Availability on each product page. The terms we used are explained below;
Stocked products are those which we endeavor to hold stock of at all times. However, due to unforeseen demand stock may not always be immediately available. If stock is not immediately available, it is likely that another batch is in production or being shipped.
CUSTOM ORDER PRODUCTS
Custom products are those which we have available but don't not keep stock of and need to be manufactured to order. Custom-orders will have lead times, usually between 12 and 20 weeks depending on the country of origin. For custom orders we require a 50% deposit before the product can be manufactured, with the balance payable before dispatch. Due to the nature of custom products we cannot accept returns unless they are faulty or defective.
One-off products are those which are bespoke and designed to specific client requirements, and where availability and pricing needs to be discussed with the supplier. One-off orders will have lead times, usually between 12 and 20 weeks depending on the country of origin. For one-off orders we require a 50% deposit before the product can be manufactured, with the balance payable before dispatch. Due to the nature of one-off products we cannot accept returns unless they are faulty or defective.
Phasing out a product means we have stock on hand, but the item is no longer available to purchase in the current specifications.
Clearance products are end-of-line products that we sell at a discounted rate. T&Cs apply.
To reserve stock we require a 50% deposit. The stock is set safely aside in our warehouse, ready for dispatch as soon as you require. Stock can reserved for up to 3 months (or even longer by prior arrangement) in order to guarantee delivery as and when required. Alternatively we can secure the stock from the next available shipment – we do our best to keep our stocked ranges available at all times.
StorageWarehouse space is available for storing and delivering your order in manageable consignments. Storage fees may apply, please contact our customer care team to enquire.
At Forté we have a dedicated Project Management and Warehouse Team to ensure your order arrives safely onsite and on time.
Please take a moment to read the information we’ve included below explaining the options available and our processes.
- If you cannot collect from our Distribution Centre in Pukekohe, our team can liaise with our associated carriers Nationwide to deliver your order, whether that’s to the site address or a Delivery Depot nearer to you.
- Our project management team keep in touch with you from the moment your order is confirmed to monitor the progress of your project and to make sure we allow plenty of time for your order to be delivered.
- If you’re collecting from our Distribution Centre in Pukekohe, our warehouse team is available to help you with a forklift onsite if required. Or, if we are arranging the delivery to a previously agreed site address, we can include a Tail Lift or Hiab to assist in taking your goods off the delivery vehicle. We then ask that someone is onsite at the time of delivery to take the goods inside the premises.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WITH Forté product delivery
- Prior to delivery, our carriers phone the site contact provided.
- Please ensure the correct name, contact phone number, and email address is provided to our Project Management Team upon confirmation of the delivery date.
- If a particular time of day is required for delivery, please let our Project Management team know as soon as possible prior to your chosen delivery date.
- Our delivery vehicles require easy access to the site, so we ask that the site contact agreed upon prior to delivery, be available onsite to meet the driver. Also ensuring the vehicle has a safe place to manoeuvre and park.
- If there are any restrictions to the site, please let our team know prior to delivery.
- Delivery to Site: It is the responsibility of the purchaser or site contact to arrange the goods to be unloaded from the vehicle and taken into the premises.
- Delivery to site and unload: A tail-lift or Hiab will be arranged to unload the goods from the vehicle to the ground level. Please ensure there is a level surface onsite. It is then the responsibility of the purchaser or site contact to arrange for the goods to be taken into the premises.
If there are any additional requirements beyond our set services described above, please contact our customer care team prior to your delivery and they will provide a quote and make the arrangements required for you.
- Northland: 3-5 days (non-rural)
- Auckland: 1-2 days (non-rural)
- Auckland-Wellington: 3-5 days (non-rural)
- South Island: 5-7 days (non-rural)
- Rural addresses: Allow an additional 1-2 days
We appreciate your understanding of the terms above and thank you for choosing Forté.
We have a dedicated team working to ensure goods are delivered in full, on time and undamaged. In the instance that your product arrives damaged please notify our customer care team and complete the process outlined below.
- Damaged goods must be signed as damaged upon delivery and photographed the same day
- A Return Authority form (together with photos and order details) must be submitted within 24 hours of receiving goods damaged in transit
- Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you in original packaging with accompanying accessories and instructions
- Returns must be labelled clearly to enable us to identify the sender. If we cannot identify the sender, we won’t be able to proceed with a credit and/or replacement
To request a return please visit the returns tab
Warranty & Technical Support
We stand by the quality of our products. If you have an issue with your product please hold off from installing the product and contact our customer care team to discuss.
- You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the product fails to be of acceptable quality but does not constitute a major failure
- You may be offered a replacement, refund or credit under New Zealand Consumer Law if the product has a major failure
If the product issue is deemed legitimate;
- Please note: We recommend keeping 1-2 packs of product in case of any repairs required in the future
- We accept returns of all products, with the exception of clearance/end of line or indent/special order/custom made products
- Products must be unopened and undamaged, in original condition of purchase
- Returns must be requested within 2 months of the product being dispatched and returned to our warehouse within 6 weeks of approval to be accepted
- There are no restocking fees for returning product within the specified period, however the cost of return freight will be deducted from the credit
- Fill in the Returns Form via the link below and click submit
- Our Operations team will be in touch with the Return Authorization Sheet and Returns slip. Print these forms off and attach them to the product
- Once it is ready for collection, take a photo of the product, and send this to [email protected] to notify that it is ready for collection
- Once the product has been received back to our warehouse, the Accounts team will be in contact to confirm refund details
- Your refund will be processed via bank transfer in the next Friday Accounts Payable run
Forté Trading Account
If you plan to purchase from Forté regularly, it may be convenient to apply for a trading account.
Anyone who plans to purchase regularly from Forte can apply for a trading account. Please note - Forté reserve the right to decline any request for a trading account, or decline a trading account application should it not meet our required criteria.
Trading account terms
- First order to be paid upfront in full
- Following orders to be paid by 20th of month following invoice date