Check here for all the finer details about our products, samples and business
Are all of youR products available all of the time?
To help you understand which products we stock, we have included information on Availability on each product page. The terms we used are explained below;
Stocked products are those which we endeavor to hold stock of at all times. However, due to unforeseen demand stock may not always be immediately available. If stock is not immediately available, it is likely that another batch is in production or being shipped.
CUSTOM ORDER PRODUCTS
Custom products are those which are manufactured to order or designed to specific client requirements. Custom orders will have lead times, usually between 12 and 20 weeks depending on the country of origin. For custom orders we require a 50% deposit before the product can be manufactured, with the balance payable before dispatch. Due to the nature of custom products we cannot accept returns unless they are faulty or defective.
To reserve stock we require a 50% deposit. The stock is set safely aside in our warehouse, ready for dispatch as soon as you require. Stock can reserved for up to 3 months (or even longer by prior arrangement) in order to guarantee delivery as and when required. Alternatively we can secure the stock from the next available shipment – we do our best to keep our stocked ranges available at all times.
StorageWarehouse space is available for storing and delivering your order in manageable consignments. Storage fees may apply, please contact our customer care team to enquire.
Our delivery service
Forte have a team dedicated to delivery, ensuring your product arrives smoothly and without a hassle, wherever you are.
We hold stock of many of the products listed on this site, enabling quick turnaround times if required.
- Northland: 3-5 days (non-rural)
- Auckland: 1-2 days (non-rural)
- Auckland-Wellington: 3-5 days (non-rural)
- South Island: 5-7 days (non-rural)
- Rural addresses: Allow an additional 1-2 days
To get a quote for delivery please contact our customer care team.
We have a dedicated team working to ensure goods are delivered in full, on time and undamaged. In the instance that your product arrives damaged please notify our customer care team and complete the process outlined below.
- Damaged goods must be signed as damaged upon delivery and photographed the same day
- A Return Authority form (together with photos and order details) must be submitted within 24 hours of receiving goods damaged in transit
- Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you in original packaging with accompanying accessories and instructions
- Returns must be labelled clearly to enable us to identify the sender. If we cannot identify the sender, we won’t be able to proceed with a credit and/or replacement
To request a return please visit the returns tab
We stand by the quality of our products. If you have an issue with your product please hold off from installing the product and contact our customer care team to discuss.
- You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the product fails to be of acceptable quality but does not constitute a major failure
- You may be offered a replacement, refund or credit under New Zealand Consumer Law if the product has a major failure
If the product issue is deemed legitimate;
- We accept returns of all products, with the exception of clearance/end of line or indent/special order/custom made products
- Products must be unopened and undamaged, in original condition of purchase
- Returns must be requested within 2 months of the product being dispatched
- There are no restocking fees for returning product, however the cost of return freight will be deducted from the credit
- Please note: We recommend keeping 1-2 packs of product in case of any repairs required in the future
- Fill in the Returns Form via the link below and click submit
- Our Operations team will be in touch with the Return Authorization Sheet and Returns slip. Print these forms off and attach them to the product
- Once it is ready for collection, take a photo of the product, and send this to [email protected] to notify that it is ready for collection
- Once the product has been received back to our warehouse, the Accounts team will be in contact to confirm refund details
- Your refund will be processed via bank transfer in the next Friday Accounts Payable run
Forté Trading Account
If you plan to purchase from Forté regularly, it may be convenient to apply for a trading account.
Anyone who plans to purchase regularly from Forte can apply for a trading account. Please note - Forté reserve the right to decline any request for a trading account, or decline a trading account application should it not meet our required criteria.
Trading account terms
- First order to be paid upfront in full
- Following orders to be paid by 20th of month following invoice date