A One-component, solvent-free adhesive, suitable for fixing risers and treads to wooden stairs, bonding wooden skirtings, bead-laying three-layered pre-finished parquet, installing wood mosaics on walls.
- Code: MAP-UB997
- Availability: Stocked
- Application: Engineered timber flooring, wall and ceiling timbers
- Ready-to-use, requiring no catalyser or mixing
- Supplied in aluminium soft-cartridges for easy application with an extrusion gun
- Thixotropic; may be applied in thick layers on both horizontal and vertical surfaces
- No expansion even when applied in thick layers - does not alter the planarity of the steps laid
- May also be used by floor-layers allergic to epoxy and epoxy-polyurethane products
- Does not contain solvents or isocyanates
At Forté we care about the environment - click here to find out what we are doing to help.