Charred Spruce Panelling
A dark, charred reclaimed timber, Charred Spruce pairs knots and character with a deeply brushed texture.
Plank Dimensions: 17 T x 150 W x 1000/1200/2200mm L
Species: Reclaimed Spruce
Salvare Charred Spruce Panelling has a light sugi ban (charred/blackened) surface with a brushed texture that accentuates the wood's natural grain pattern.
The wear layer is made from Spruce wood salvaged from old wooden houses, barns and fences in Romania, and is meticulously hand-processed by a local factory and reworked into wall coverings. The product has an engineered construction which minimises the waste of reclaimed timber by using it only on the face of the plank. The base is made from plywood to provide ultimate stability.
Salvare Charred Spruce Panelling is supplied pre-finished with oil for a natural look. It is supplied in mixed lengths (1000mm, 1200mm, 2200mm), as is common with many reclaimed products.
This product is part of our Salvare collection - a range of genuine reclaimed products, designed to bring character and rustic charm to any interior. LEARN MORE
- Code: SA-CSP
- Dimensions: 17mm x 150mm x 1000/1200/2200mm
- Availability: Custom Order
- Application: Walls & Ceilings
- Price Indication: $$$$$
- Engineered timber product
- Designed for wall & ceiling applications
- 5mm genuine reclaimed Spruce wear layer
- Light sugi ban surface with brushed texture
- Supplied pre-finished with oil