A one-component, solvent-free, silylated polymer adhesive with very low VOC levels.
For bonding timber flooring and all types and formats of pre-finished materials. Suitable for heated substrates.
- Code: MUB955
- Availability: Stocked
- Application: Timber flooring + other pre-finished materials
• Ready-to-use, requires no catalyser or mixing
• Suitable for use by installers allergic to epoxy and epoxy-polyurethane products
• Easy to apply with excellent ridge holding
• GEV certified as a product with low VOC emission levels
• Totally free of solvents and isocyanates; no hazard and danger symbols risks
• 20-30% more yield compared to conventional two-component adhesives
• Easily removed from hands and pre-finished elements
At Forté we care about the environment - click here to find out what we are doing to help.