Designed to match your Millboard decking or cladding, Millboard's bullnose board is 150mm wide with a bullnose profile to one edge, providing a stylish finish without the need for separate edging. This opens up a whole new range of possibilities, from under-lip lighting, to coping for planters, steps, and seating.
These bullnose lengths are designed to resist high wear points, easy to install and provide great stability on steps and other exposed edges. The perfect finishing touch to your Millboard project.
This product is part of the Millboard collection - a premium range of decking products designed with style, practicality and longevity in mind. LEARN MORE
- Code: MB-V
- Dimensions: 32mm H x 150mm W x 3200mm L
- Availability: Stocked
- Application: Edging for decking, seating, stairs, planters & more
- A premium ultra-realistic composite deck edging product, made in UK
- Authentic wood texture (moulded from real timber)
- Durable, anti-abrasive, fade-resistant surface, designed to withstand harsh climates
- Strong, stable and lightweight core, with low expansion and shrinkage rate (similar to concrete)
- Provides great stability and ease of installation on steps and other exposed edges
- Available in 3.2m lengths and are easy to fix using the Millboard decking screw
- Requires no oiling, sanding, staining, painting or coating over the life of the product
- Does not rot, does not host mould or algae growth
At Forté we care about the environment - click here to find out what we are doing to help.