A neutral, blonded European Oak in a wider plank, Clay Oak pairs fewer knots and character with a lightly brushed texture.
15 T x 220 W x 2200mm L
Timber Overlay Flooring System Design Guide
Smartfloor Clay Oak Light Feature is a neutral, blonded European Oak in a light feature grade which means the boards will contain some knots and feature. A brushed surface effect adds texture to the grain.
Clay Oak is supplied pre-finished with our signature 'PureMatte' lacquer, giving a very natural no-shine look while providing fantastic scratch-resistance and durability.
Smartfloor Clay Oak will suit many interior styles, from classic to contemporary.
- Code: SCO220
- Dimensions: 15mm T x 220mm W x 2200mm L
- Availability: Stocked
- Application: Floors, walls & ceilings
- Price Indication: $$$$$
- Premium engineered timber
- Light feature grade
- Available in herringbone and chevron pattern
- 4mm European Oak wear layer
- Low VOC, and does not contain any added formaldehyde
- PureMatte lacquer finish for a natural look and feel