A creamy, honey-toned European oak with a grey wash in a wider plank, Kharan pairs knots and character with a lightly brushed texture.
18 T x 240 W x 2400mm L
Timber Overlay Flooring System Design Guide
Indus Kharan’s creamy, honey tones, blended with a soft grey wash, is inspired by the mountainous terrain and sandy plains of the Kharan Desert. Known for its shifting dunes and underlying pebble floor.
Available in feature grade with beautifully wide 240mm planks and a length of 2.4m, Kharan offers effortless style to both residential and commercial interiors.
Kharan’s smooth surface with light brushing is pre-finished with a UV cured extra-matte lacquer, ensuring durability and protection whilst maintaining the charming look and feel.
An ideal choice for stylish and healthy homes, the Indus Collection is sustainably sourced, low VOC, and does not contain any added formaldehyde. Kharan will complement a variety of interior styles from classic to contemporary.
- Code: IN-KFP
- Dimensions: 18mm T x 240mm W x 2400mm L
- Availability: Stocked
- Application: Floors, walls & ceilings
- Price Indication: $$$$$
- Premium engineered timber product
- Striking colours inspired by desertscapes
- Exceptional long (2400mm) and wide (240mm) planks
- 4mm European Oak wear layer
- Lightly brushed surface
- Sustainably sourced | FSC® available on request
- Low VOC | No added formaldehyde
- Matching stair nosings available for a cohesive look
- Durable UV cured matte lacquer