A pale, blond-toned European oak in a wider plank, Mojave pairs knots and character with a lightly brushed texture.
18 T x 240 W x 2400mm L
Timber Overlay Flooring System Design Guide
Indus Mojave’s natural, blond-toned timber with pale hues take inspiration from the great pans of dry, cracked clay and powdery white salt of the scorching Mojave Desert. Variations such as knots and cracks are celebrated in the planks and create a unique raw look.
Available in prime grade and feature grade with beautifully wide 240mm planks and a length of 2.4m, Atacama offers effortless style to both residential and commercial interiors. Mojave is also available in herringbone pattern in a light feature grade.
Mojave’s smooth surface with light brushing is pre-finished with a UV cured extra-matte lacquer, ensuring durability and protection whilst maintaining the charming look and feel.
An ideal choice for stylish and healthy homes, the Indus Collection is sustainably sourced, low VOC, and does not contain any added formaldehyde. Mojave will complement a variety of interior styles from classic to contemporary.
- Code: IN-MFP
- Dimensions: 18mm T x 240mm W x 2400mm L
- Availability: Stocked
- Application: Floors, walls & ceilings
- Price Indication: $$$$$
- Premium engineered timber product
- Striking colours inspired by desertscapes
- Exceptional long (2400mm) and wide (240mm) planks
- 4mm European Oak wear layer
- Lightly brushed surface
- Sustainably sourced | FSC® available on request
- Low VOC | No added formaldehyde
- Matching stair nosings available for a cohesive look
- Durable UV cured matte lacquer