A cool, greige European oak with light grey wash in a wider plank, Patagonia pairs knots and character with a lightly brushed texture.
18 T x 240 W x 2400mm L
Timber Overlay Flooring System Design Guide
Indus Patagonia’s cool greige tones and light grey wash embodies the low-lying mountains and frosty plains of the Patagonian Desert in the winter season.
Available in feature grade with beautifully wide 240mm planks and a length of 2.4m, Patagonia offers effortless style to both residential and commercial interiors. Patagonia is also available in herringbone pattern in a light feature grade.
Patagonia’s smooth surface with light brushing is pre-finished with a UV cured extra-matte lacquer, ensuring durability and protection whilst maintaining a charming look and feel.
An ideal choice for stylish and healthy homes, the Indus Collection is sustainably sourced, low VOC, and does not contain any added formaldehyde. Patagonia will complement a variety of interior styles from classic to contemporary.
- Code: IN-PFP
- Dimensions: 18mm T x 240mm W x 2400mm L
- Availability: Stocked
- Application: Floors, walls & ceilings
- Price Indication: $$$$$
- Premium engineered timber product
- Striking colours inspired by desertscapes
- Exceptional long (2400mm) and wide (240mm) planks
- 4mm European Oak wear layer
- Lightly brushed surface
- Sustainably sourced | FSC® available on request
- Low VOC | No added formaldehyde
- Matching stair nosings available for a cohesive look
- Durable UV cured matte lacquer