A warm, grey-washed European Oak in a narrow plank, Tuscany pairs knots and character with a brushed texture.
15 T x 138 W x 2190mm L
Timber Overlay Flooring System Design Guide
Timber Overlay Flooring System
Forté BPIR Compliance Guide
Just like the country roads winding through an iconic Italian landscape, the warmth of Tuscany’s beige-grey tone provides a picturesque background to your dream interior. This feature grade timber contains knots and visible grain, exuding gentle character that will suit any décor. Moda Stretto Tuscany is available in a unique narrow width of 138mm and a length of 2190mm, Stretto can make smaller spaces appear larger and creates a linear look that mimics traditional solid timber floors.
Tuscany’s brushed surface is pre-finished with the NatureMatte Lacquer, providing an extra-matte, untouched look and feel with added superior durability and water resistance.
Perfect for those seeking a healthy home, Moda Stretto is PEFC® certified, low VOC, and does not contain any added formaldehyde. Tuscany will look the part in a variety of interior styles from classic to contemporary.
- Code: MOS-TFP
- Dimensions: 15mm T x 138mm W x 2190mm L
- Availability: Custom Order | Lead Time: 5 months
- Application: Floors, walls & ceilings
- Price Indication: $$$$$
- Engineered timber product
- Narrow 138mm planks
- Feature Grade
- 4mm European Oak wear layer
- Brushed surface gives texture to the wood's natural grain pattern
- Sustainably sourced | PEFC® certified
- Low VOC | No added formaldehyde