PLEASE NOTE IMAGE IS NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF COLOUR
Indus Atacama couples the creamy pebble of the Atacama Desert’s colossal salt pans with the stone of its craggy mountains. The bleached tones of these feature grade planks enhance the natural woodgrain, bringing a raw and untouched look to your interior.
Available in light feature grade, Indus Atacama Stair Nosings offers effortless style to both residential and commercial interiors.
Atacama’s smooth surface with light brushing is pre-finished with a UV cured extra-matte lacquer, ensuring durability and protection whilst maintaining a charming look and feel.
An ideal choice for stylish and healthy homes, the Indus Collection is sustainably sourced, low VOC, and does not contain any added formaldehyde. Atacama will complement a variety of interior styles from classic to contemporary.
- Code: SN-INA
- Dimensions: 18mm T x 75mm W x 1400mm L
- Availability: Stocked
- Application: Stair Nosing
- Premium solid timber stair nosing
- Striking colours inspired by desertscapes
- Lightly brushed surface gives subtle texture to the wood's natural grain pattern
- Low VOC | No added formaldehyde
- Matching 240mm planks and selected herringbone colours available
- Durable UV cured matte lacquer