A creamy, natural toned European oak in herringbone pattern, Atacama pairs knots and character with a lightly brushed texture.
18 T x 120 W x 600mm L
Timber Overlay Flooring System Design Guide
Forté BPIR Compliance Guide
Indus Atacama Herringbone couples the creamy pebbles of the Atacama Desert’s colossal salt pans with the stone of its craggy mountains. The natural tones of these light feature grade planks enhance the natural woodgrain, bringing a raw and untouched look to your interior.
Available in 18mm T x 120mm W planks, Atacama offers effortless style to both residential and commercial interiors. Atacama is also available in 240mm wide planks.
Atacama’s smooth surface with light brushing is pre-finished with a UV cured extra-matte lacquer, ensuring durability and protection whilst maintaining a charming look and feel.
An ideal choice for stylish and healthy homes, the Indus Collection is sustainably sourced, low VOC, and does not contain any added formaldehyde. Atacama will complement a variety of interior styles from classic to contemporary.
- Code: IN-AFH
- Dimensions: 18mm T x 120mm W x 600mm L
- Availability: Stocked
- Application: Floors, walls & ceilings
- Price Indication: $$$$$
- Premium engineered timber product
- Striking colours inspired by desertscapes
- 4mm European Oak wear layer
- Lightly brushed surface
- Sustainably sourced | FSC® available on request
- Low VOC | No added formaldehyde
- Matching stair nosings available for a cohesive look
- Durable UV cured matte lacquer