An aged, natural-toned European Oak in herringbone pattern, Atelier Classic pairs knots and character with a brushed texture and ageing stain.
15 T x 120 W x 600mm L
Timber Overlay Flooring System Design Guide
Atelier Classic proves that the perfect natural colour does exist. With its ageing stain, brushed surface and rustic grade, a striking authentic, aged looking plank is created.
This premium products is available in rustic grade with 120mm wide planks and a length of 600mm, Classic Herringbone brings an elegant yet rustic character to modern and classic high-end spaces. Classic is also available in 220mm and 260mm wide planks with stair nosings to match.
Classic planks are pre-finished with a UV cured matte lacquer, ensuring durability and protection whilst maintaining the charming look and feel. The ageing stain process used to colour this product can result in increased colour variation between planks and batches, this is to be expected and is celebrated as part of the unique character of this product.
An ideal choice for stylish and healthy homes, the Atelier Collection is sustainably sourced, has low VOC, and does not contain any added formaldehyde.
- Code: AT-CRH15
- Dimensions: 15mm T x 120mm W x 600mm L
- Availability: Stocked
- Application: Floors, walls & ceilings
- Price Indication: $$$$$
- Premium engineered timber product
- Unique ageing stain and brushed surface resulting in a strikingly beautiful herringbone pattern
- Rustic grade which contributes to the Oaks authentic aged look
- 4mm solid European Oak wear layer
- Matching planks (15 and 21mm) and stair nosings available for a cohesive look
- Durable UV cured matte lacquer for low-sheen durability and protection
- Low VOC | No added formaldehyde