A premium collection of engineered timber that brings character and depth to interior spaces with its aged look and rustic grade.
WHAT IS ATELIER?
Atelier is a premium collection of engineered wood flooring with rustic grade and gentle brushing giving the planks a timeless and aged look. The collection consists of five modern colours that bring an elegant yet rustic character to modern and classic high-end spaces.
Atelier’s is available in 260mm wide planks and a generous length of 2200mm, with herringbone and stair nosings to match. This collection is sure to be a focal point within your interior, bringing character-filled texture and depth to any space. Atelier planks are a total of 21mm thick which includes a 6mm solid European Oak wear layer that has been carefully brushed to enhance the wood’s natural grain pattern.
Available in rustic grade, Atelier planks contain plenty knots and cracks that add to the authentic, raw look of the collection. Atelier is finished with a UV Cured matte lacquer, ensuring durability and protection whilst maintaining the charming look and feel of the surface underfoot.
The collection is sustainably sourced, low VOC and contains no added formaldehyde making it an excellent choice for stylish, healthy homes.
Why choose Atelier?
- Rustic grade offering a unique aged look
- Premium engineered timber
- 6mm European Oak wear layer
- Distinctive long (2200mm) and wide (260mm) planks
- Matching herringbone and stair nosings available for a cohesive look
- Durable UV cured matte lacquer for durability and protection
- Low VOC, and does not contain any added formaldehyde
- 25 year residential warranty
- 5 year commercial warranty
Where can Atelier be Used?
Atelier can be used on floors, walls and ceilings in both residential and commercial spaces.