An aged, light natural-toned European Oak in a wider plank, Atelier Dolomite pairs knots and character with a brushed texture and ageing stain.
15 T x 220 W x 2200mm L
Timber Overlay Flooring System Design Guide
Also Available In:
Atelier Dolomite’s light natural tone brightens spaces while creating a premium ambience. With its ageing stain, brushed surface and rustic grade, a striking authentic, aged looking plank is created.
Available in rustic grade with 220mm wide planks and a length of 2.2m, Dolomite brings an elegant yet rustic character to modern and classic high-end spaces. Dolomite is also available in herringbone pattern with stair nosings to match.
Dolomite planks are pre-finished with a UV cured matte lacquer, ensuring durability and protection whilst maintaining the charming look and feel. The ageing stain process used to colour this product can result in increased colour variation between planks and batches, this is to be expected and is celebrated as part of the unique character of this product.
An ideal choice for stylish and healthy homes, the Atelier Collection is sustainably sourced, has low VOC, and does not contain any added formaldehyde.
- Code: AT-DRP15
- Dimensions: 15mm T x 220mm W x 2200mm L
- Availability: Stocked
- Application: Floors, walls & ceilings
- Price Indication: $$$$$
- Premium engineered timber product
- Unique ageing stain and brushed surface resulting in strikingly beautiful planks
- Rustic grade which contributes to the Oaks authentic aged look
- 4mm solid European Oak wear layer
- Distinctive long (2200mm) and wide (220mm) planks
- Matching herringbone and stair nosings available for a cohesive look
- Durable UV cured matte lacquer for low-sheen durability and protection
- Low VOC | No added formaldehyde