A beige European Oak with no knots, Fresco Oak pairs a clear grade with a natural, matte finish.
Plank Dimensions: 10 T x 125 W x 2700mm L
Species: FSC® European Oak
European Oak (FSC certified)
Forté BPIR Compliance Guide
Muuro is an engineered architectural interior panelling product with a real timber top layer, crafted in Spain and designed specifically for wall and ceiling applications.
Calm and collected, Muuro's Fresco Oak stands sophisticated in its subtle, light tones. Dignified and classic, this timber style has an out-of-time quality that sets it apart from other styles. With long lengths and clear grade, Fresco’s refined aesthetic provides a true high-end experience.
WHAT SETS MUURO APART?
- Long 2.7m lengths ensure no joins are required when laid vertically on walls up to 2.7m high
- Clear grade timber (no knots or cracks) gives a premium clean, contemporary look
- Looks just like solid timber panelling, but has a more stable engineered construction with real timber top layer
- Supplied pre-finished, saving time and money. No guesswork with custom colouring - what you see is what you get
- Uses approx 1/16th of the amount of precious hardwood resource compared to solid wood panelling of equivalent dimensions
- Oak top layer has a higher density than most other popular wall panelling products - less susceptible to damage
- Durable, extra matte Bona lacquer finish is stain-resistant and easy to care for
- Lightweight and easy to install - Unifit X® locking profile ensures quick and easy joining of the planks
- Code: MU-FCP
- Dimensions: 10mm T x 125mm W x 2700mm L
- Availability: Stocked
- Application: Interior walls & ceilings
- Price Indication: $$$$$
- Engineered timber product
- 0.6mm clear grade European Oak veneer
- Brushed surface reveals the natural woodgrain pattern
- Extra matte finish (4-8% gloss)
- Made in Spain. FSC® certified, Greenguard certified, Carb2 compliant