An antique brown European Oak with knots and character, Marron Oak pairs a lightly brushed texture with a low-sheen finish in a Herringbone pattern.
15 T x 120 W x 600mm L
Timber Overlay Flooring System Design Guide
Smartfloor Marron Oak Herringbone has a wear layer of genuine European Oak in a beautiful aged-brown colour. It comes in a feature grade meaning it will contain knots and general feature, adding a feeling of character to your room. A brushed surface effect adds texture to the grain.
This product is supplied pre-finished with our signature 'PureMatte' lacquer, giving a very natural no-shine look while providing fantastic scratch-resistance and durability. Marron Oak will look stunning in rustic or vintage style interiors.
- Code: SMOHB120
- Dimensions: 15mm T x 120mm W x 600mm L
- Availability: Stocked
- Application: Flooring, Walls, Ceilings + more
- Price Indication: $$$$$
- Engineered timber product
- Light Feature grade
- 4mm European Oak wear layer
- Brushed surface gives texture to the wood's natural grain pattern