A smoked, natural European Oak with increased colour variation, Da Vinci pairs an enhanced grain with a softly brushed texture in a wide plank.
16 T x 220 W x 1840-2480mm L
Available in the same stunning colours and unique finishes as Artiste Rustic, it’s Artiste Refined’s surface that sets it apart. The feature-grade European Oak surface is brushed ever so slightly to softly accentuate the timbers natural grain and characteristics, creating a more refined look and smoother texture.
Subtle tones do the talking with Da Vinci, an earthy brown timber with pale grey highlights that imbue rustic charm and artistic expression. Smoking of Da Vinci’s wear layer brings out the timber’s natural character, and a subtle white wash lightens the overall look.
The 220mm wide planks offer a 4mm thick wear layer with boards between 1840mm and 2480mm in length, making Artiste Refined the perfect natural canvas for contemporary and modern interiors.
The 15th-century Italian artist cultivated masterful contrasts of light and dark to make an impact – just as this unique timber that’s inspired by him does.
- Code: ARR-DVFP
- Dimensions: 16mm T x 220mm W x 1840mm, 2000mm, 2205mm, 2480mm L (mixed length)
- Application: Flooring, Walls, Ceilings & more
- Price Indication: $$$$$
- Premium engineered timber product
- 4mm feature grade smoked European Oak wear layer
- Wide range of colour variation within and between boards
- Brushed surface gives texture to the wood grain
- Durable lacquer finish with the appearance of an oil
- Sustainably sourced, no added formaldehyde