What is moda?Moda is a curated collection of pre-finished engineered timber flooring with a unique NatureMatte finish that looks and feels 'untouched' and 'raw'. Crafted from sustainable certified European Oak, Moda is eco-friendly both in the way it is produced and sourced.
'Moda', meaning fashion in Italian, is inspired by unforgettable Italian destinations evoking the feeling of a relaxing escape and offering a little of la dolce vita right here in Aotearoa. We have taken colour cues from the warm sunsets over the Amalfi Coast to the dark olive groves of Dolcedo.
The Moda collection colours are available in two different widths; a traditionally narrow 138mm plank and a beautifully wide 220mm plank option.
Moda Altro comes in a beautiful 220mm wide plank, which can add an upscale and modern feel to a home and elevate an interior aesthetic, and selected Herringbone patterns with matching nosings.
Moda Stretto comes in a narrow 138mm wide plank - perfect for those seeking sleek planks for smaller spaces or a traditional, classic linear look for interiors.
The Collection has a 15mm engineered construction, with 4mm European Oak wear layer, 11mm Hevea core and Spruce backing. All three widths boast nine of the same stylish colours and matching stair nosings, with some colours available in both feature and light feature grade oak.
The Moda collection is low VOC and has no added formaldehyde.
Why choose moda?
Moda Altro, a range of modern and contemporary on-trend products, exudes a brightness that will linger long in the memory. It is sustainably certified and is the perfect solution for those living a ‘green’ lifestyle and seeking a healthy home. In fact, it may just be our most eco-friendly collection yet!
- Traditionally narrow 138mm plank and a beautifully wide 220mm plank option
- Feature or light feature grade (colour dependent)
- Stylish colours developed from the latest global trends
- Matching herringbone (some colours) and stair nosings for a cohesive look
- Unique NatureMatte finish for a natural look and feel
- Hevea core for improved dimensional stability
- PEFC® certified
- Low VOC, and does not contain any added formaldehyde
- Compatible with most types of underfloor heating
- Can be sanded up to 2 times if needed
- 25 year residential warranty
- 10 year commercial warranty
where can moda be used?
Moda Altro can be used on floors, walls and ceilings in both residential and commercial spaces.