What is Smartfloor?
Smartfloor is a collection of popular colours inspired by the latest global trends. It is a cost-effective range of premium engineered wood flooring that doesn’t compromise on style or quality.
The Smartfloor collection includes 6 classic colours, Blond Oak, Natural Oak, Sandstone Oak, Marron Oak and two newly introduced colours - Clay Oak and Tawny Oak.
Available in feature and light feature grade, Smartfloor planks are 15mm thick which includes a 4mm European Oak wear layer. The collection also offers herringbone pattern and matching stair nosings.
Smartfloor is supplied pre-finished with our signature 'PureMatte' lacquer, giving a natural no-shine look while providing ultimate scratch-resistance and durability.
The collection is sustainably sourced, low VOC and contains no added formaldehyde making it an excellent choice for stylish, healthy homes.
Why choose smartfloor?
- Stylish colours developed from the latest global trends
- Premium engineered timber
- Feature or light feature grade (colour dependent)
- Available in a variety of patterns and shapes
- 4mm European Oak wear layer
- Brushed surface gives texture to the wood's natural grain pattern
- Can be sanded up to 2 times if needed
- PEFC® certified
- Low VOC, and does not contain any added formaldehyde
- Pure Matte lacquer finish for a natural look and feel
- 25 year residential warranty
- 5 year commercial warranty