What is Villa?
Villa is a premium collection of engineered wood flooring featuring a unique rough sawn textured surface. The collection consists of five modern colours that bring an elegant yet rustic ambiance to modern and classic high-end spaces.
Villa’s 240mm wide planks are sure to be a focal point within your interior, and with a generous length of 2400mm, its subtle texture and depth will not be missed. Villa planks are a total of 18mm thick which includes a 4mm solid European Oak wear layer that has been carefully brushed to enhance the wood’s natural grain pattern.
Available in rustic grade, Villa planks contain plenty of knots and cracks that add to the authentic industrial look of the collection. Villa is finished with a UV Cured matte lacquer, ensuring durability and protection whilst maintaining the charming look and feel of the surface underfoot.
Villa is available in a 240mm plank with herringbone and stair nosing’s to match. The collection is sustainably sourced, low VOC and contains no added formaldehyde making it an excellent choice for stylish, healthy homes.
Why choose Villa?
- Unique rough sawn surface texture
- Premium engineered timber product
- Distinctive long (2400mm) and wide (240mm) planks
- Matching herringbone and stair nosings available for a cohesive look
- Durable UV cured matte lacquer for durability and protection
- Low VOC | No added formaldehyde
- 25 year residential warranty
- 5 year commercial warranty
Where can Villa be Used?
Villa can be used on floors, walls and ceilings in both residential and commercial spaces.