Moda is a curated collection of pre-finished engineered timber flooring with an array of stylish colours - featuring a unique finish that is unlike anything else in New Zealand. Moda's SilkMatte finish looks and feels raw and untouched like an oil, but with added durability and repairability. Crafted in Europe from sustainably certified European Oak, Moda is Forté's most eco-friendly range yet.
Moda, means ‘fashion’ in Italian, it is inspired by unforgettable European destinations and designed to evoke the feeling of a relaxing escape. Colour cues have been taken from warm sunsets over the Amalfi Coast, the cobblestoned streets of Como and the ancient buildings of Verona, then translated into timber surfaces that kiwis will love. The Moda collection - A little of la dolce vita right here in Aotearoa.
- Engineered timber product with a 4mm European Oak wear layer
- 10 stylish colours inspired by iconic Italian destinations
- Available in 190mm wide planks, 300mm wide planks, herringbone, chevron and geometric patterns
- Supplied Pre-finished and ready to walk on as soon as installation is complete
- Exclusive SilkMatte finish gives the look of an oil but with added durability and repairability
- Lightly brushed surface texture gives subtle texture to the wood grain pattern
- Sustainably sourced and crafted in Europe, FSC-certified, no added formaldehyde
- Minor surface damage can be spot-repaired without the need to sand and re-finish the entire floor
- Periodic maintenance required, using Moda care products
- Matching stair nosings and transitions available
- Matching stains available which can be used to colour cabinetry, furniture and more for a seamless look
VIEW MODA COLLECTION MORE ABOUT MODA