A deep, dark Walnut with no knots, Sabel pairs a clear grade with a natural, matte finish.
Plank Dimensions: 10 T x 125 W x 2700mm L
Species: PEFC® Walnut
Amercian Walnut (PEFC Certified)
Muuro is an engineered architectural interior panelling product with a real timber top layer, crafted in Spain and designed specifically for wall and ceiling applications.
With its deep, rich hues and unique luxurious grain pattern, Muuro's Sabel embodies all that is special about the Muuro Collection. With the refined aesthetic of this clear grade wood, long, elegant planks and a PEFC® Walnut top layer, Sabel will make a statement on the walls and ceilings of any interior. From chocolatey browns to dark espresso tones, Sabel will add warmth and sophistication to any space.
WHAT SETS MUURO APART?
- Long 2.7m lengths ensure no joins are required when laid vertically on walls up to 2.7m high
- Clear grade timber (no knots or cracks) gives a premium clean, contemporary look
- Looks just like solid timber panelling, but has a more stable engineered construction with real timber top layer
- Supplied pre-finished, saving time and money. No guesswork with custom colouring - what you see is what you get
- Uses approx 1/16th of the amount of precious hardwood resource compared to solid wood panelling of equivalent dimensions
- Walnut top layer has a higher density than most other popular wall panelling products - less susceptible to damage
- Durable, extra matte Bona lacquer finish is stain-resistant and easy to care for
- Lightweight and easy to install - Unifit X® locking profile ensures quick and easy joining of the planks
- Code: MU-SACP
- Dimensions: 10mm T x 125mm W x 2700mm L
- Availability: Stocked
- Application: Interior walls & ceilings
- Price Indication: $$$$$
- Engineered timber product
- 0.6mm clear grade Walnut veneer
- Brushed surface reveals the natural woodgrain pattern
- Extra matte finish (4-8% gloss)
- Made in Spain. PEFC® Certified