Weathered Oak comes in this beautiful grey-brown colour and comes pre-finished with natural oil. The wear layer of this product was painstaking crafted from reclaimed Oak salvaged from early barns and mills throughout the United States. It is estimated to have been harvested towards the turn of the 18th & 19th century and would have originated from Oak forests that ran all the way from Virginia through to West Texas. It comes in mixed width planks and varying lengths, as is common with many reclaimed products. Weathered Oak is sure to bring an element of nature, depth and texture to interiors whilst infusing a spirit of history, innovation and creativity.
This product is part of our Imondi collection - a range of genuine reclaimed products, designed to bring rustic charm to any interior. LEARN MORE
- Code: SOWP15
- Dimensions: 15mm H x 95mm W x 400mm L
- Availability: Stocked
- Application: Flooring, Walls, Ceilings + more
- Price Indication: $$$$$
- Engineered timber product
- 4mm genuine reclaimed Oak wear layer
- Supplied pre-finished with natural oil
- Rough sawn texture with sporadic saw markings
- FSC certified, LEED points available
- Herringbone and Chevron patterns available on request
At Forté we care about the environment - click here to find out what we are doing to help.